Wednesday, 8 June 2016

June 2016 Beauty Favourites


Hi everyone!

I haven’t done favourites in awhile so I thought I would show you some of the beauty products that I have been reaching in for!

 
Carli Bybel - BH cosmetics


natural lighting

room light



The first one is the Carli Bybel palette. This is my everyday makeup palette, it has a really good mix of matte shades and shimmer shades. That freaking simmer shade though, it will blind you cause it’s so damn shiny.


The main thing is, it is only $15. Like what? For the quality and colour selection, it is really for good money.

As you can see on the picture, I use it a lot, and very frequently.






This is the mascara glue I got from Japan’s daiso, I believe you can find in Singapore’s daiso as well but I never really tried looking for it yet.

I wear lashes to shoots, when I am feeling fancy (which is pretty damn often).

Girl, this glue right here, is real. Even a hurricane won’t make your lashes fall off with this.





I use this trio when I am still having darker hair, even with lighter hair, you can also work your way around by using the lighter colour for your ends instead of the inner corners.

I think this is only about $5-7. BH cosmetics makes some really dope shit for a really cheap price.





This pencil has some long ass life, I have been using it before I dyed my hair blonde. It is a branded brow pencil so, it definitely has it’s con of high priced but if you are looking for a bomb ass eyebrow pencil, go to the Dior counter and you definitely will find something.

If you would like, my consultant is from the Tangs Plaza branch, Mary.




The last one is a fragrance that I would 10/10 re-buy. The picture is just the empty bottle I now use as a deco in my room. It is just this sweet yet sexy smell, very mild but it just depends on the amount you spray.


That’s all I have today! Do tell me if you guys would like more of my favourites or first impressions!


Celine Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment