Monday, 6 June 2016

to the person that hurt me the most:

If you ever hurt me, please just completely break me into pieces that can never be fixed.

Make me hate you, make me want you to not be in my circle anymore, make me so angry that I can kill you. Be someone that I would regret so much being together with so it will be easier for me to forget about you.

But this doesn’t happen even that often.

We stopped talking was what happened, we had a very bad argument was what happened, we gave up eventually was what happened.

It hurts so bad to see it sink, without being able to do anything. 

It hurt even more when I know that even if I reach out for you, you wouldn’t even hold me again. It completely destroys a human’s sanity.
It took me so long to forget about you.

You left me too many unanswered questions.


I can’t even breathe properly at places we had so much memories created.

That road you used to hold my hand over.
That store you used to always pester me to go into.
That couch we used to sit on and just joke about nothings.


It’s like a call courier that just went bankrupt because you are no longer available.

“I love you”
“I want to spend the rest of my life with you”
“I’d never want to lose you”

To

“I’m not sure anymore”
“I don’t want to do this anymore”
“My feelings has faded”

You left me hanging, in the middle of building our empire, our future.

It is so stupid of me to keep on hanging on when I know exactly that you are no longer after me.

I hope you are happier now.

I hope leaving me was the best decision you ever made.

I’m sorry I selfishly tried to hold on to a place where I don’t belong.


Celine Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment